Crush It With Confidence – Episode 6
I know what an exciting feeling it is, when you discover the world of online business and it’s only natural to want to share that excitement with those who are closes to us.
BUT, although I personally had a good experience doing so, I know many other entrepreneur friends whose families were less than supportive, so before you go all in on sharing your new dream, listen to this episode to pick up some useful tips.
Never miss an episode and sign up for podcast notifications here:
Here is what we go over in this episode:
- Reasons for you wanting to share your new business with your friends family
- How to gain insight on their perspective on this BEFORE you go all out on telling them
- How to prepare for possibly less supportive responses
- When NOT to tell people about what you’re doing
- How to tell the people that really need to know. We have a whole module on having those more difficult conversations and seeing boundaries in the Crush It Club, link below.
If you are ready to join the online business world
and you want to surround yourself with a community of like-minded people then you should check out our membership community: The Crush It Club.
With monthly masterclasses, weekly office hours, co-working sessions and so much more, we will give you everything that you need to start and grow your service-based business.